Blog & Media
Express your love through food
Have you ever heard that sharing a meal is the best way to express your love for someone? We certainly have, and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we asked our chefs to prepare special Valentine’s Day menus for you and your significant other!
There are only five days left until Valentine’s Day. We hope that you’ve already made plans, but in case you haven’t, Eat In Chef is here to help. Five days gives you plenty of time to find the perfect chef and prepare your home for a romantic dinner with your special someone. To make it even easier, we hand-picked our favorite Valentine’s Day menus. Keep reading to see what Chefs Howard, James, and Elena are cooking up.
By the way, we’re offering 50 percent off all bookings with promo code: EATINDATE50. Take advantage of this special offer and impress your special someone with his or her very own chef!
Chef Howard: Strawberry Valentine
- Savory strawberry gazpacho with English cucumber, mint, basil, almond oil
- Sous vide lobster tail with caramelized carrot puree and chaat masala
- Deconstructed strawberry shortcake
Click here to request Chef Howard’s Strawberry Valentine! ($125/person)
Chef James: Valentine’s Steak for Two
- Butternut squash risotto with chives, asiago cheese, truffle oil
- Herb-crusted ribeye with maitake mushrooms, lemon, asparagus, red wine sauce
Click here to request Chef James’s Valentine’s Steak for Two! ($75/person)
Chef Elena: Valentine’s Day
- Butternut squash ravioli with brown butter, fried sage, roasted squash
- Seared duck breast with Swiss chard, crispy sunchoke, blood orange gastrique
- Chocolate soufflé with warm chocolate sauce, Bourbon whipped cream
Click here to request Chef Elena’s Valentine’s Day menu! ($125/person)
Posted on February 10th, 2017 by Martin Mata