Blog & Media
We’re super excited to announce that our new booking feature is now live! All it takes to request a chef is the click of a button on our chefs’ profile pages. We just made Eat In Chef even easier to use, so go ahead and book a chef today!
In case you can’t decide between all of the fresh, exciting dishes that our chefs are cooking up, check out what’s #OnTheMenu this week!
Chef Elena: First Tastes of Spring
- Asparagus soup: Finished with lemon; topped with creme fraiche and garlic bread crumbs
- Spring pea risotto (pictured above)
- Seared crispy-skinned chicken breast: Served with roasted baby carrots, sautéed dandelion greens, sunflower sprouts, pan jus
- Lemon bars: Lemon curd with graham cracker crust
Chef Eli: Wild Salmon w/ Lentils & Squash
- Spring pea, spinach, and goat cheese salad
- Roasted artichoke risotto with shrimp
- Wild salmon with lentils and squash
Chef Jeanelle: Fried Chicken w/ Mac & Cheese
- Crispy seasoned fried chicken breast
- Jalapeño macaroni and cheese with broccoli
Posted on May 2nd, 2016 by Martin Mata